More Information ...
- Sizes27.5: XS,S,M,L, 29: S,M,L,XL,XXL
- FrameALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc
- ForkSXC32-2 RL, air spring, hydraulic lockout, QR, alloy steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 80mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) M: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) L: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) XL: 100mm travel (29) XXL: 100mm travel (29)
- HandlebarGiant Connect Trail, 31.8mm XS: 730mm (27.5) S: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) M: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm travel (29) L: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) XL: 780mm (29) XXL: 780mm (29)
- GripsGiant Sole-O
- StemGiant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) M: 60mm (27.5) / 60mm travel (29) L: 70mm (27.5) / 70mm (29) XL: 80mm (29) XXL: 90mm (29)
- SeatpostGiant Sport, 30.9 XS: 300mm (27.5) S: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) M: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm travel (29) L: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) XL: 375mm (29) XXL: 375mm (29)
- SaddleGiant custom
- PedalsMTB platform
- ShiftersShimano Deore M4100, 1×10
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore M5120
- BrakesTektro HDC M275, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake LeversTektro HDC M275
- CassetteShimano Deore M4100, 11×42
- ChainKMC X10
- CranksetProWheel Charm, 30t (27.5) or 32t (29) XS: 165mm (27.5) S: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M: 170mm (27.5) / 175mm travel (29) L: 175mm (27.5) / 175mm (29) XL: 175mm (29) XXL: 175mm (29)
- Bottom BracketProWheel cartridge
- RimsGiant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubsalloy, sealed bearing
- SpokesStainless steel
- TyresKenda Booster 27.5 or 29×2.4″, wire bead
- Extras2.4″ max tire size
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design and the balanced riding characteristics of either larger diameter 29-inch or 27.5-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC and trail riding. The frame geometry is specifically designed to adapt to its respective wheel size and either an 80mm or 100mm suspension fork (depending on frame size). It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.