More Information ...
WHY WE LOVE IT
With Rove E+’s lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium frame plus powerful pedalling assistance, what once seemed impossible is now within reach. The handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level and support level. Rove E+ offers six levels of assistance for speed control, which adds 50%-300% of your power to your pedal stroke. The fully integrated EnergyPak side-release battery makes removing and charging easy. Rove E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for faithful traction and tubeless tyres for optimal comfort and safety. The bike provides women’s-specific geometry and contact points, along with a lower standover height that makes it easy to get on and off the bike. This bike can take you from around-town rides to dirt paths or gravel roads seamlessly.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tyre pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 400 / SYNCDRIVE CORE
- Extreme: 55 KM
- Good: 105 KM
- Ideal: 150 KM
- With reliable, power assisted pedalling, let Rove-E+ lure you into new discoveries.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Explore new places, new roads, and new adventures with the 160 km range of the reliable EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Core Motor delivers 50Nm of torque and has six speed control settings, ranging from 50-300% pedal assistance.
Powered for Fun
The reliable EnergyPak 400Wh side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium frame for a bike that zips along on longer adventures.
SyncDrive motor technology smooths out bumps along the ride, and RideControl ONE controls are easy to access and use on the handlebar to select pedal assist functions and view battery levels.
- MotorGiant SyncDrive Core
- ControllerRideControl One
- BatteryGiant EnergyPak 400, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- SizesXS, S, M, L
- ColoursMatte Laurel
- FrameALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛ inch head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- ForkSR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel
- HandlebarGiant Sport, 25.4
- StemGiant Sport,15-Degree, 25.4
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- SaddleLiv Comfort
- PedalsAluminum Platform
- ShiftersShimano SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur–
- Rear DerailleurShimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- BrakesTektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M275
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- ChainKMC e.9 Sport, E-bike optimized
- CranksetForged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsLiv GX03V, 700C Aluminium
- HubsGiant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- SpokesStainless steel
- TyresGiant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622×45), Tubeless Ready W/O Reflex (GU: w/reflex) (max tyre width possible: 50mm)
- ExtrasGiant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.