More Information ...
WHY USE DEGREASE
- Fast and in-depth degreasing of disc and drum brakes, gear switch, bracket, front and rear derailleurs, sprocket wheel, ball head, etc.
- Removal of old lubricants from bearings.
- Removal of adhesive residues.
- Removal of tar and grease spatter (frame, tyres, …).
- Removal of oil, silicone, wax, tar, asphalt, adhesive resisdues, etc. from stainless steel, aluminium, paint, rubber, carbon, textile, and so on.
- Removal of ‘grease stains’ on matte finish bicycle frame.
- Removal of all Bike7 products: Lubricate, … .
- If you only want to clean your transmission:
Spray Degrease on your cassette, chain, crankset and derailleur wheels while turning the chain. Let it soak in for a while. Repeat this one more time to remove the Degrease/oil mixture from the chain. Then rub your transmission with a dry microfibre cloth and/or blow your transmission dry with compressed air.
- If you want to clean your bike too:
Apply Degrease in the same way before you start cleaning your bike (if it is still dry). Let Degrease soak in for a while. Then wet your whole bike and spray Bike7 Clean on the whole bike together with the transmission. When Bike7 Clean comes into contact with Degrease, it emulsifies so that the dirt is lifted and can be easily rinsed away.
- For other applications:
Apply, allow to soak in briefly and wipe dry with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Colour: colourless.
- Odour: slight solvent odour.
- Condition at room temperature: liquid.
- Boiling point: 138°C – 175°C.
- Vapour pressure : 1,0 KPA 20°C.
- Density: 0,72 – 25°C.
- Flash point: 27°C.
- Spontaneous combustion: 208°C.
- Shelf life: 12 months.