Weight: 370g the pair
Blade Width: Road bikes: 30mm
Wheel Dia : 700c
They mount using a combination of O-rings, rubber ladder straps and plastic clips, with metal stays that are held in clamps on the frame.
– MD-Quick fixation easy to assemble and disassemble.
– Mudguard adaptable to road bikes, width 30 mm
– Great protection of the wheel: 80% coverage of the wheel for greater protection of the cyclist and the surrounding area.
– U-bar with reinforced lateral stiffness for better stability.
– Adjustable fixing system of the rods according to the geometry of the bicycle.
– Extra long barber for optimal protection.
– Material: Technopolymer resin
– Weight: 380 g
– Fixation: MD-Quick with universal fixing
– Diameter of the wheels: 700c / 28 ”
– Slat width: 30 mm / 1.18
- MD-Quick Fixation: Easy to mount and remove.
- Road Bikes: Made for road bikes with a 30mm width.
- U Stays: Keeps the mudguard rigid. No vibrations even on rough terrain.
- Adjustable Clip: Adjustable tube mounts to fit bike’s geometry.
- Wheel Cover: Better protection of the rider and following companions by covering more than 80% of t
- Extra Long Spoiler: Included for optimal protection.
- Material: Technopolymer resin
- Fixation: MD-Quick: On fork and stays, adjustable to 75mm
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Road: Yes
- Racing Bikes: Yes
REVIEWS FROM CYCLISTS –
Robert Maier This now the 2nd set of Zefal R30 mudguards I am using on my bikes since 3 years. I am using them on my 7 year old Specialized Roubaix Roadbike which has very limited space in the fork and the rear stays but these mudguards fit into the tightest of spaces and maintain their position solidly and stable. over 1000’s of km. I am using them all year round since here in Scotland we never have reliable and stable weather allowing one to forgo mudguards. All in all I can recommend these mudguards to anyone with a roadbike and up to 25 mm tyres. If your frame has a bit more space than my Roubaix you can also use 28mm tyres, but 30mm will be a bit of a push for a roadbike frame.
Mr O Brien Bought to replace a set of crud catchers which broke when I was knocked off my bike. Very impressed with the quality, easy to fit and have excellent coverage.
Alexhj Having struggled with ‘normal’ mudguards due to close clearances I thought I would try these, and they work very well!. I was expecting a struggle to fit them (after reading other reviews) but with some planning and my bike on a workshop stand, it took about 10 minutes. No rubbing when I ride, though they flap a little bit and catch the wheel on a big bump due to the flexibility. Overall I am really happy with them.
Mr Butterfield These are excellent. Easy to fit, very stable and just wide enough for 28mm tyres. Highly recommended for frames with no mudguard eyes.
Mr Green It’s a bit fiddly to fit and adjust but once fitted works as it should.
Annie A little harder to install than expected however very nice fit to my road bike. Means a nicer and dryer commute.
- Mr Hayes Great product …At first didnt think they would fit my bike because of the narrow brake/ frame clearance but zefal have thought of everything. They provide 3 different spacers for underneath the brake caliper…This allows you to secure the mudguard with the cable tie to both back and front mudguards… Easy enough to assemble, I had them fixed in about 20mins … don’t be put off by all the pieces! There is an extra-long mudguard attachment for the rear guard if you wish to change it… I haven’t been on the bike since I fitted them but will report back as soon as I try them out.